Ace Online Team
How to become an ACE Emergency Medical Rescue Member
A quick and easy guide to getting remote rescue and road ambulance cover.
What is Emergency Medical Rescue Cover?
ACE provides a comprehensive emergency medical package of affordable air and road medical transportation with advanced, rapid response medical care using fully equipped ground and air ambulances for members.
Medical Aid and Travel Insurance companies take an average of 16 hours before authorising activation of the emergency services. In the event of an accident or medical emergency, delay in treatment can mean the difference between life and death. Rapid deployment of emergency medical services to provide on-site medical attention and transportation to the closest appropriate medical facility can make that difference. ACE provides a subscription based, advanced medical rescue service. We can activate our team of medical professionals immediately without the need to obtain authorisation from an insurance company. By contacting a single emergency number our members will be speaking to our 24-hour Medical Call Centre.
How to become a Member
Step 1: Visit one of our Outlets, Offices or Website
Our Outlets can be found at:
- Big Sky Supplies - 9 Pomona Shopping Centre. - Wild Goat Travel Agency - The Hub, 170 Chase, Mount Pleasant. - The Hub - 170 The Chase, Mount Pleasant. - Chisi Auto - 28 Silwood Drive, Chisipite
Our Offices are:
- Harare Branch - 2 Mount Rd, Avondale, Harare - Bulawayo Branch - Gweru Branch - Kariba Branch
- Chinhoyi Branch
- Mutare Branch
- Masvingo Branch
- Victoria Falls Branch
You can also download the form from our website, fill it in and email it back to us.
Step 2: Fill in the form and pay for your package
Once you have filled in the short sign up form either online or in person, depending on your package details you will need to pay up to 6months of your package. This can either be dropped off at one of our outlets or offices where a receipt will be issued to you.
For convenience we also offer annual subscriptions.
Step 3: That's it! Now you are covered!
Our team will get back to you with your membership card and pick-up location but before then you are now fully covered by the ACE Emergency Medical Rescue Package
Our fleet of intensive care equipped aircraft and helicopter along with our fleet of ground ambulances ensure that the appropriate transport and medical expertise is able to respond immediately without delay.
Depending on your monthly package, your services may include;
• Transportation by ground ambulances, fixed wing air ambulances or HEMS (Medical Helicopter Service) to either the nearest or most appropriate medical facility.
• Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Care provided by fully trained paramedics / flight nurses or doctors depending on the nature of the problem.
• 24-hour Medical Call Centre with critical care paramedics, nurses and doctors available to provide advice.
• Advanced Life support equipment and ICU equipment, medication Intensivist Doctor and ICU nurse
• No authorisation required.
• Simple, instant sign-up. No cover waiting period.
Terms and Conditions apply.